Hiring a Xilium VMA (Virtual Medical Assistant) is equivalent to hiring a physically present nurse who can help you in your practice. Here are the reasons why:
- Xilium VMAs are registered nurses. Hiring a registered nurse to oversee and handle everything in your priority list would save you time rather than training an assistant who lacks knowledge in the medical field. With our VMAs, you are freed from the worry of having to simplify your jargon just so your instructions are understood. Being nurses, our VMAs can deal with you in the same wavelength.
- Xilium VMAs are HIPAA-compliant. You and your patients have two major concerns: privacy and security. Our VMAs fully understand the legislation of the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) which bolsters confidentiality of medical records. With this, you are assured that while focusing on your patient’s immediate needs, your VMA makes sure all health records are safely kept for you and your patient.
- Xilium VMAs are ICD-10 ready. Trained in using the ICD-10 system, our VMAs can proficiently encode your patients’ diagnoses, hastening the profiling of your medical records.
- Xilium VMAs speak and write English well. Educated in the Philippines with English as the language of the academe, our VMAs are well-versed in English. This is an edge among other available VMAs who may have difficulty speaking and writing in English, posing a barrier when it comes to dealing with you and your patients.
- Xilium VMAs know how to multi-task. Our VMAs were trained on prioritizing tasks. Their keenness to details and organizational skills would help you not to overlook anything listed on your schedule: bill payments, insurance verification, and other office-related tasks.
If you are still having second thoughts whether you need a virtual assistant, call us. Our VMAs may just be the answer to your queries and worries.
Arlene Moscaya Arlene
Latest posts by Arlene Moscaya Arlene (see all)
- Why hire a Xilium VMA? - August 30, 2017
- The Inner Voice A Virtual Assistant’s Story [Part 2] - July 26, 2017
- The Inner Voice A Virtual Assistant’s Story - July 9, 2017