Why Join Us?
We’re expanding our business and we want you to be a part of our team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with experienced professionals in a company that has provided Virtual Assistant services to US clients for more than seven years.
To support our employees’ careers and our clients’ interests through strategic management, sustainable business development, and inclusivity in the workplace.
Xilium empowers its employees by promoting work flexibility and equal opportunity in an inclusive and progressive office culture. Staff are mentored by supervisors and encouraged to innovate strategies for success. Integrity, creativity, and diligence are prized talents that Xilium celebrates and rewards.
A Virtual Medical Assistant (VMA) provides support to US-based doctors, nurses practitioners, and other health professionals in running their clinic operations by managing frontline patient services and/or performing back-office tasks.
- Attend to patient communications (via phone or email)
- Respond to inquiries about healthcare services and schedule
- Schedule reminders
- Gather medical or insurance information
- Manage appointment calendar
- Update patient records
- Handle administrative tasks (e.g. fax/file management, transcription)
- You are a licensed Nurse
- You can speak and write well in English
- You have good attention to detail
- You are comfortable with virtual technologies and can quickly learn
- You can work during regular US working hours
A Medical Coder reviews medical records to assign codes and ensure that the healthcare providers are properly reimbursed for
- Review medical charts for proper documentation.
- Abstracts, codes, sequences, and interprets the clinical information from physician
- Follows official coding guidelines to review and analyze health records.
- Communicate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to ask questions about treatments or diagnostic tests given to patients regarding coding procedures.
- Ensure that codes matches with the physician’s diagnosis.
- Identify coding errors and inform clients, biller, and insurance providers.
- Perform quality assurance on both coded and individual encountered data to determine the accuracy in line with coding standards.
- Assists in developing action plans to address coding issues.
- Adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- A graduate of BS Medical Technology, Pharmacy, Nursing, B.S. Biology, Psychology, Dentistry, or any allied medical courses.
- At least 2 years medical coding experience or related field.
- Coding certification is preferred but not required.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficient and tech savvy.
- Able to work during regular US working hours.
Note: Specific responsibilities vary per client and it will be discussed during personal interview.
- Highly experienced in international travel booking (airport codes, home airport vs destination airport, common airports)
- Must be knowledgeable on frequent flyer programs
- Must be creative as task requires to create presentations or slideshows
- Must be able to write (some tasks requires writing (blog style)
- Must be computer savvy (good at photoshop and other online tools for photo and video enhancing/editing)
- Must be a fast worker (client is time sensitive on tasks)
- Must be excellent at research (all tasks require intensive research)
You can enjoy these perks
Personal Savings Support