Join Our Team
- Bachelor’s degree holder in nursing with active license
- Previous hands-on experience working in a hospital
- Possess great English communication and comprehension skills
- Possess a keen eye for detail and can think on their feet
- Resides in the Philippines
- Graduate of any health and wellness-related degree program (e.g. BS in Pharmacy, BS in Psychology)
- Has customer service experience of at least 6 months
- Must be residing in the Philippines
To support our employees’ careers and our clients’ interests through strategic management, sustainable business development, and inclusivity in the workplace.
Xilium empowers its employees by promoting work flexibility and equal opportunity in an inclusive and progressive office culture. Staff are mentored by supervisors and encouraged to innovate strategies for success. Integrity, creativity, and diligence are prized talents that Xilium celebrates and rewards.
Enjoy These Perks
Nurse Jelmar witnessed the glaring reality in his city’s slum areas. He has resources: time, knowledge, and equally concerned peers. He knew he could do something.
Humans of Xilium: Trisha Actively De-Stressing
Many wouldn’t want more physically-demanding activities just to get stress out of their systems. Taekwondo, marathons, and dragon boat racing don’t sound leisurely either.
Humans of Xilium: Kath, Becoming Who and What She Is Now
The moment Filipinos finish school, they immediately take on supporting roles in their families. For nurses, hospitals aren’t the most lucrative workplaces in the country.