We’re looking for a full-time contract Medical Assistant, working from home, who will be performing routine administrative and/or clinical office support to a Physician’s practice in Virginia. You will need experience in the medical field working for a practice or equivalent. A good understanding of patient service and medical terminology will be needed. You will be required to go through our extensive remote training program for patient service, technical systems, HIPAA, security, remote communication and more. You will have a supervisor for support and oversight and provide the physician an escalation path.
What Are We Looking for?
We are looking for a personable, and patient-focused Medical Assistant who loves talking to people. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative professional environment.
We like seeing people with a hunger to learn and the confidence to apply it. We’re looking for signs of a good mind showing inquisitiveness. In this company, we practice the art of influencing others so you can be successful.
If this sounds exciting to you then we want to hear from you. We are expanding and will be recruiting across the US. Look for us online and consider a career.
- Back office support
- Appointment scheduling
- Prescription refills
- Patient callback
- Messaging patients in portal
- New patient intakes
- Fax management
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Great with patients
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer and networking skills
- Communicate professionally with physicians, patients and staff
- Capable of prioritizing and organizing work
- Must be Certified as Medical Assistant in Virginia
- Previous medical practice experience
- Familiarity with HIPAA regulations
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills