Frequently Ask Questions
1. What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant (VA) is a highly trained, professional entrepreneur who provides administrative, technical, or creative assistance to clients from a remote location. Our assistants work for you virtually from our office in the Philippines. Our talented group of assistants have state-of-the-art laptops, printers, high-speed internet access, phone system with their own U.S number, and a headset for clear communication, all in our modern sophisticated office. There is an IT support specialist, an HR manager, an on-site manager, a bookkeeper, and we have daily backups to a cloud server so your data is secure.
2. What is a Virtual Real Estate Assistant?
A Virtual Real Estate Assistant is an assistant that has experience and training in the Real Estate Industry.
3. What are the advantages of working with a Virtual Assistant?
Because Virtual Assistants are independent contractors rather than employees, clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits. Clients also avoid the logistical problem of providing extra office space, equipment or supplies. This translates to cost savings and more time for you.
4. What skills and training will my Assistant have?
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Real Town, Active Rain)
- Database Management (Top Producer, Agent Office, Rainmaker, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Publishing (Paint Shop Pro, MS Publisher, Adobe Photoshop)
- Email Management ( Outlook, Outlook Express, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Top Producer, Google Apps, Wise Agent, Constant Contact, Realty Juggler, Rainmaker Center, Goldmine, ACT!, Agent Office, Active Agent)
- Newsletters (e-zines, List Universe)
- Franchise Websites (Zip Realty, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, ERA, Re/MAX, Prudential, Keller Williams, Alain Pinel)
5. What hours will my Assistant work?
Our assistants’ typical schedule is from 9AM – 6PM EST, with an hour lunch break and two 15-minute break periods, Monday through Friday. As their availability allows, your assistant can serve you based on your local time zone. Your assistant follows a U.S. Holiday schedule or the Philippine Holiday schedule, whichever you choose. For specific holidays, go to our current Holiday Schedule.
6. What is the process to get started?
Very simple! Just fill out the Contact Us form on the website and we will get back to you right away. Or you can email email@example.com or call 919-438-2675 for immediate assistance. We will match you with the appropriate Assistant for your needs and discuss pricing.