We are looking for a registered nurse to work as a Virtual Medical Assistant. This job requires you to collaborate with a US physician, whom you will be assisting daily administrative tasks with. Since you will be working remotely from a client, you have to be adept at using remote communication tools. You need to have knowledge of most commonly used software programs but we will further equip you with the necessary tools needed. You will be provided with training in medical systems and softwares you will be working with. A Nurse Virtual Medical Assistant is a valuable resource to the healthcare system. By taking on this role, you will be of a great support to a medical practice.
- Schedule patients
- Manage inbound and outbound calls for the clinic
- EMR management
- Manage incoming and outgoing faxes
- Voicemail and email management
- Prior authorization
- Process prescription refills
- Insurance verification
- Assist in processing billing
- Have a high level of interpersonal skills in handling sensitive and confidential situations while providing customer service.
- Skilled at technological and communication tools (videoconferencing, EMR, etc.)
- Independent judgement in planning, prioritizing, and organizing a diversified workload.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in nursing with active license
- Previous hands-on experience working in a hospital
- Possess great English communication and comprehension skills
- Possess a keen eye for detail and can think on their feet
- Resides in the Philippines