Real estate agents are one of the busiest professionals. They work all day long to beat deadlines and quotas set. In fact, time to them is always not enough to accomplish their daily activities. One of the best options that real estate agents have considered these days is to get some help by outsourcing to a real estate assistant.
Here are some ways a real estate virtual assistant can reduce an agent’s time consuming tasks:
1. Administrative Tasks – Your virtual assistant can take over your administrative tasks for you to focus more on income-generating projects. Administrative responsibilities are important but for real estate agents, nothing can be more important than bringing in money into the table through marketing and selling. Thus, after creating a system or work process for your assistant to use as a guide, you are assured of a reliable and smooth sailing back office run by your assistant.
2. Outbound Calling – Doing outbound calling can bring a lot of stress especially when you haven’t converted any leads into a warm prospect after a series of calls. Worry no more! Let your assistant do the cold calling and simply provide them a sample script that can guide them all throughout the call. Wouldn’t you love to take over the calls when it’s time for closing the deal?
3. Database Management – Got so much data to search, store, and maintain? Consider having an Assistant help you in this tedious task. If you need some data mining done, all you have to do is to set the criteria needed to gather the right information and you will be surprised that you don’t even have to teach your assistant how to gather those. You won’t also have to spend time on transferring or updating your client records in your CRM because your Real Estate Assistant can definitely maintain them for you.
4. Internet Marketing – One of the greatest advantages a business can have nowadays is having a strong online presence. Social media being the most common strategy for creating an online presence can be time-consuming, not to mention the creativity that’s needed to maintain them. Your assistant can maintain and amp-up your social media accounts on Twitter and Facebook and, depending on their level of skills, can even write real estate related articles and post them on your blogs or websites on your behalf.
5. Marketing Campaigns – Marketing is the bread and butter of the real estate industry. An effective marketing strategy plan will surely boost your company’s income. A real estate agent must be able to constantly generate new leads and ensure that your prospects know what properties are available. But then, do you really have the time, skills, and all the creativity to create informative and attractive brochures and flyers? How about posting multiple ads on Craigslist?
6. Multiple Listing Service Marketing Analysis – Researching on MLS (Multiple Listing Service) can help you in explaining to your clients the benefits that they can gain with your offer. MLS is also a great venue for those who are looking for homes. The system provides relevant information that helps real estate professionals in deciding which property they will offer to clients. Creating a comparative market analysis which you could show to your clients makes a lot of difference.
The help of a real estate virtual assistant can provide you endless opportunities you may have never thought of. They can be your extra set of hands and save you from stress. With their assistance, you can now have more time facing your prospects or clients and, of course, earn you more quality moments with your family.
So if you want to have the luxury of time, hire a real estate virtual assistant now!